ROTARY CLUB OF LILYDALE – “CRAFT AND PRODUCE MARKET”
The Market is held on the First Sunday of the month [9:00am – 2:00pm] at Bellbird Park, Akarana Road (off Swansea Road), Lilydale – Melways Ref 38 G8 (next to Lillydale Lake), with easy access and car parking.
There are regularly over 50 stalls selling quality handcrafts, plants, preserves, gourmet foods and great produce. There is great coffee and activities for children, as well as busker entertainment.
Entry is by gold coin donation to the Rotary Club of Lilydale.
WARNING : TOTAL FIRE BAN DAY ANNOUNCED FOR VICTORIA’S CENTRAL AREA
When a Total Fire Ban Day has been announced for the First Sunday of the Month i.e Market Day, the Market is Cancelled.
Market Dates – For details of Craft and Produce Market Dates go to: https://www.rotarylilydale.org.au/market-dates/
Stallholder Enquiry – For details of Stallholder information as well as Stallholder terms and Conditions go to:https://www.rotarylilydale.org.au/farmers-market-stallholder-enquiry/
- Fresh Farm Produce – Range of Vegetables, Seasonal Fruits and Berries
- Smallgoods products
- Gourmet Cheese products
- Processed Foods – Jams, Chutneys, and Sauces
- Bakery Products – Breads, Croissants, Cakes, Tarts & Muffins
- Drinks – Coffee, Soft Drinks, Fresh Orange Juice
- Olive Oil products
- Food Vendors – Crepes, Poffettes, Meat & Savoury Pies, Spiral Potatoes, BBQ Sausages and Dumplings
- Nursery Products – Native & Exotic plants, plus Herbs
- Cut Flowers – seasonal
- Body soaps and creams
- A range of various craft stalls including knitted goods, jewellery, wood and leather products through to stationery and cards
The Market also has :
- Baby Farm animals and a Jumping Castle, as well as Face Painting, for young children to enjoy while a parent browses, and
- under cover tables and chairs to enable the enjoyment of a coffee or something to eat from the food vendors, whilst catching up with friends;
- Musical buskers
Gold coin entry with all Market proceeds being used for Rotary projects. As at December 2019 the market will have been raised in excess of $200,000.00 for Club Projects.
MARKET PROMOTION – VIDEO [circa March 2010] Jonathan Ingram and Michael Chanter, from the Do the Yarra Valley.com.au website that promotes the Yarra Valley and its attractions, features the market under their Markets heading. The market – known then as Lilydale Farmers Produce Market features – .http://www.dotheyarravalley.com.au/category/markets/ The Market also features in a 2010 video – See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI3jLAOJydYt
Website complimentary comments by a visitor http://www.weekendnotes.com/lilydale-farmers-market/ and lfpm-customer-review