- This event has passed.
RCL – Club General Meeting via Zoom – Club Forum
October 26 @ 6:45 pm - 8:00 pm
Topic: bring your ideas along!
Chairperson: – Bryan McCarthy.
We are holding our first (of two) Club Forums at our second October meeting, Tuesday 26th
The forum is your opportunity to ask questions, provide feedback, ideas, complaints, etc etc. Nothing is off
limits. The Board meets on 16th November when all feedback will be addressed and responses fed back to
members at our meeting on 23rd November. It will also appear in the Bulletin.
So please start thinking:
* What should we be doing more of?
* What should we be doing less of?
* What have you thought about this year’s speakers and the ‘fun’ bits we’ve tried incorporating into our Zoom meetings? Do you have any other ideas?
* What programs / projects should we be running?
* Anything you’d like to know about our Club or Rotary?
*No question or comment is insignificant or inconsequential
If you wish, or if you are not able to attend the Forum meeting, send your questions and/or comments to
President Chris now and they will be addressed at the meeting. [email protected]
Brought to you by the Membership Committee
Chair Trish Condon.
REMEMBER IT IS YOUR CLUB SO ANY SUGGESTIONS MESSAGE CHRIS HOSKIN