- This event has passed.
Community Activity – Working Bee Caladenia Dementia Care Facility – Mooroolbark
October 17, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
ANNUAL EVENT – We have been asked to spruce up the garden at Caladenia Dementia Care on Tuesday 17th Oct .
- Take out all the yellow flag irises in the rose garden near the veranda entrance to the garden.
- When completed, mulch this rose garden
- re-plant some of the irises near the back eastern fence line.
- mulch the ‘bird bath’ garden
- if time prevails, mulch the other gardens………Mulch is being organised!!!!!!
This has become a yearly event for some time now, it’s great fellowship & not too difficult if we have a few helping hands.
Bring your gloves, forks, rakes and any other hand tools or equipment that maybe useful.
FOOD POST WORKING BEE …..Pizzas for dinner.
Please let Co-ordinator Ann Wheeler of your attendance.